Dolce Vita Desserts allow you to make delicious gluten-free desserts in minutes! The Cappuccino Cake Mix gives you the option to create many different desserts with a rich cappuccino flavor. Produced in Italy the desserts contain no artificial flavors or colors and can easily be made with just a few added ingredients. The result is a tasty gluten-free dessert that can make any home baker look like a professional!
Sold in packs of 6
Sugar, Rice flour, Corn Starch, Sorbitol, Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, Polysorbate 80, Coffee powder (1.5%), Sodium acid pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Guar gum, Modified cellulose, Natural Flavors, Salt, Glucono-dalta-lactone. May contain: * Milk, Eggs, Soy, Nuts, Mustard, Sesame.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Oil or butter the pan.
- Pour the powder mix into the bowl and add 2/3 cup of seed oil (lactose-free recipe) and eggs.
- Whisk it for about 3 minutes at medium speed until the mixture thickens and is pale in color. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let dessert rest in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool off.